We wanted to invite you all to join an amazing opportunity taking place at the Happiest Place on Earth—Disney World! Run with Rally Foundation as a Rally Athlete at the Walt Disney World Marathon in January 2012—one of the nation’s premiere races!
Every weekday in America, two classrooms of children, about 46 kids, are diagnosed with cancer. To honor them, Rally is looking for 46 Mommas, Papas or any other supporters of children fighting cancer to participate as Rally Athletes on the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend Team.
The Rally Athlete Program is the national endurance training and fundraising program for volunteers interested in participating in Full and Half Marathons and Triathlons. The only commitment Rally asks of participants is to train, fundraise and have fun!
By running as a Rally Athlete, you will have access to unique training benefits and multiple fundraising levels to suit your individual needs. Here is what being a Rally Athlete Training Team member offers you:
• Certified Training Coach will provide athlete with training tips on nutrition, injury prevention, form and technique and available to answer any questions
• Opportunity to choose a Rally Kid to run in honor of
• Guaranteed race number for some of the nation’s premiere marathon and half marathons
• Free personal online fundraising page to help you easily reach your goals
• Race weekend events
• Team uniform including a Rally Athlete cotton t-shirt and a race day dri-fit Rally Athlete shirt
• An experience of a lifetime and a chance to make a difference in childhood cancer research
There will also be several informational meetings around Atlanta for those interested in finding out more!
Can’t run in the Disney Marathon? No problem! There are a number of race opportunities throughout the year that will fit your schedule. Please visit www.RallyAthlete.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
New Balance Atlanta is thrilled about this opportunity and encourages you all to take part in the Rally Athlete Program!
Rally Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, which empowers volunteers across the country to raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer research to find better treatments with fewer long-term side effects and, ultimately, cures.