Contest: Win New Balance Women’s 474 Dance-centric Fitness Shoe
Dance fitness has become all the rage lately, but a lot of the time the sneakers you normally wear to workout in aren’t allowing you to move properly in a dance fitness class. So here’s a chance to win a pair of the New Balance 474 sneaker made for dance aerobics!
This comfortable lifestyle shoe has an upscale-retro look. With its combination upper, you get the best of both worlds: the durability of leather and the lightweight support of a synthetic upper. This is an ideal shoe for aerobic classes and all dance-centric fitness activities.
New Balance 474 Product Details:
* IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
* Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
* Leather/Synthetic upper is lightweight and breathable
* Shoe Last: RL-1
How to enter?
~ Blog about this giveaway and leave the link to your post in Fit Celeb’s comment box to this post (equals 1 entry)
~ Follow @fitceleb and @TCNewBalance on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway: “Win a pair of New Balance Women’s 474 Dance-Centric Fitness Shoes @fitceleb @TCNewBalance http://www.fitceleb.com/node/8477 (Ends October 11th)” (RT 1x per day) (equals 1 entry)
~ “Like” TriCity New Balance on Facebook (equals 1 entry)
- Contest ends Monday, October 11
- U.S. residents only
- The contestants with the most entries will be put into a pool, and the winner will be drawn at random