GO THE EXTRA MILE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Take The Movement Challenge.
It’s more than a workout plan-it’s a movement for change. Join The 2010 Movement Challenge and start now to reap the rewards of your running program. As you accrue points for race miles logged, personal bests and more, you’ll increase your chances of winning the grand prize: a $25,000 donation to your favorite charitable cause! Plus a free full-page Public Service Announcement to be published in Runner’s World, Running Times, Women’s Health and Men’s Health in 2011. Along the way, you’ll also have opportunities to win other great prizes in recognition of your running milestones.
YOUR CAUSE, YOUR CHALLENGE
Pick your cause and get moving.
You’ll be rewarded with points in four different categories:
1. Distance: Every mile counts. Earn points for each race mile logged.
2. Personal Bests: Is your race time getting better and better? Each personal improved finish time wins you points.
3. Cheering Section: Every time you add a cheering fan, get points.
4. Running Mates: More Challengers mean more opportunities to make a difference.
Refer a new Challenge participant and add points to your overall score.
Sign Up, Start Moving
Don’t let another day go by without doing something about a cause close to your heart. Go to www.movementchallenge.com to register for The 2010 Movement Challenge. As an official Challenger, you’ll join a community of cause-minded runners, and have access to expert training tips, a convenient Race Finder, and an interactive progress tracker. Adding to the excitement will be special challenges to earn bonus points and new products from New Balance. Choose your cause and start your movement. The first 500 members will receive 1,000 complimentary points.
Here’s how the Movement Challenge works. Just like running, it’s a simple, step-by-step process:
- Register. A few quick questions will get you signed up and ready to go. Your Runner’s Profile will help connect you to other runners in your community who share your passion for running and may even support your cause.
- Choose a cause that will be the heart and soul of your Movement. It can be a nonprofit organization featured on our list, or you can add a local nonprofit, as long as the organization has 501(c)(3) status with the IRS.
- Log any of your races from 2010 to start accruing points. But you can earn more points four different ways: official 2010 race miles logged (walk events count, too); personal bests achieved in 2010 races; having fans sign up for your cheering section; and referring new Challengers.
- Log ALL of your races from 2010 and find more races near you via our Race Finder. The more races you run, the more race miles you’ll log and the more points you’ll earn.
- Get motivated with special New Balance product offers.
- Access expert training tips to help improve your training regimen and running times.
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Contest begins at 12pm ET August 2, 2010 and ends Dec. 31, 2010 11:59pm ET. Must be over 18 and resident of 49 United States or DC (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF AZ). For the Official Rules, visit www.movementchallenge.com.Winner will be selected based on point totals from criteria of distance, personal best, supporters, and recruits. Rodale Inc.,33 East Minor St.,Emmaus, PA 18098-0099, and New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc., Brighton Landing20 Guest St., Boston, MA 02135-2088, is/are the operators of the Contest.